Pedro Fiasco Watermelon Cachaca Aftershave & Skin food
You know the story of Pedro Fiasco. He’s a man of many talents and interests. He recently returned from a trip to Sao Palo and Rio (business & pleasure 😉). While admiring the beauty at Ipanema, the local beachside bartender Adriana served Pedro a special drink made of fresh Watermelon with cachaca. Cachaca is very similar to rum and made from cane sugar. My understanding is this drink is a specialty of Leblon.
scent notes: bergamot, lime, watermelon, mango, litsea, rum, brown sugar, guaicwood, tolu balsam & cedarwood
The ingredients are as follows:
- 1 cup cubed watermelon
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 shots cachaça
- Crushed ice
- Place the watermelon cubes into a blender, and blend until pureed.
- Place the lime wedges and sugar into a cocktail shaker, and muddle.
- Add the watermelon puree, cachaça and crushed ice to the shaker, and shake well.
- Pour into chilled glasses, garnish with extra lime, and serve.
We have decided to turn Pedro’s new favorite drink into a shaving soap & splash. Without a doubt, this will become a favorite throughout the world.
Soap Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Tallow, Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Palm Oil , Sunflower oil, Coconut Oil, Fragrance
Adriana said you are all invited to her beach bar for drinks, cigars and dance!